Friday, April 27, 2012

Crawling out of Hiatus

Its been a long time people! But I'm back for good! In all this time I have done what I do best, devour information from everywhere! My journey to become a great writer began when my first novel HERO-The Manipulated Perception dropped in November (explaining my absence). Since then I have been doing nothing but research working on my second novel which is coming out this summer. Words cant describe how much I have learned since then, banging out novels and research two days at a time reading late into the night. But as far as I'm concerned this is only the beginning. I'm very excited about the future, and this summer while everyone is soaking up the sun and running the beach I will be taking another big step forward in my development. This is what I was born to do, and I'm lucky to understand that at such a young age. Now watch me take full advantage of it. Check out HERO!! http://www.amazon.com/Hero-Kevon-Brown/dp/1465388354/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335569442&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment